Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm One Lucky Girl!

I got a new sewing machine for Christmas and didn't even (exactly) ask for it!

I had purchased some fabric on sale on Black Friday. I decided the perfect way to break my sewing machine in was a table runner (that's just a top piece right now) and a Nook cover (for my Nook that I got LAST Christmas...)

I sewed hexies for my Nook cover while away for Christmas and didn't want to haul my machine. After Christmas, I sewed it up just in time for our vacation!


It was a bit of elastic and a button to hold it closed. I found the button while cleaning my crafting things!!



At the same time, my dad made me an acrylic pattern to cut the shapes for my runner. I cut those out and threw this runner (top only right now) together in a night.

Nine of the ten fabrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment